Regardless of where you are in the world, we have a network of highly trained technicians able to provide the support you need. We provide a wide array of services throughout the lifecycle of the product to keep you up and running with a minimum of downtime.
We believe the only way to ensure complete customer satisfaction with every purchase of an Elektron Technology product is to offer a ‘cradle to grave’ set of services specifically designed to optimise product performance and lower total cost of ownership.
With dedicated service centres, fully fitted with state-of-the-art equipment ready to calibrate and repair, and teams of highly experienced technicians and engineers, we are able to offer an unparalleled level of service across our range.
Cradle to grave support for our products
- Calibration – Ensure high quality, consistent performance at all times
- Repair – Fast and cost effective repair
- Planned preventative maintenance contracts – Regular preventive maintenance of key equipment at a time that suits you. Reduce the risk of breakdown, increase equipment efficiency, ensure safe operation and pre-warn you of imminent failure
- Fully inclusive service contracts – We take care of everything; breakdowns, Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM), Calibration, inclusive of all spare parts and labour
- Installation and commissioning – Ensure your investment is properly installed and commissioned to deliver optimum performance with no start-up delays
- Training – Make the most of your equipment by attending a training course at one of our training centres in Europe, USA or Asia – or on your own site
- Rental – Make sure you have that unit to carry out some one-off testing, or to cover when you simply can’t be without your unit while it is being repaired or calibrated
- Spare parts – To ensure optimum performance, we recommend only fitting our own, high quality factory authorised spare parts.