Bulgin is widely recognised as a leading manufacturer of environmentally sealed connectors and components. With over 95 years of experience in the industry, Bulgin continues to innovate and develop products and services to cater for its global customer base across a variety of markets.
The Technical Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for all technical support aspects of the Bulgin brand assisting both internal colleagues and external customers with any enquiries they may have and for managing all Salesforce leads.
Responsibilities include :
- Managing Bulgin Technical queries, from both internal colleagues and external customers, co-ordinating with Engineering and Production where necessary to obtain the necessary information.
- Responding to technical leads via phone, email or web lead and providing relevant information to customers.
- Directing smaller sales enquiries to the relevant contact within the official distribution network and reassigning any relevant projects to specific distributors.
- Creating and managing opportunities in Salesforce (CRM) and developing them into new business and (where possible) direct customer accounts.
- Managing the EMEA Leads queue in Salesforce.
- Following up on all sales leads and opportunities to develop enquiries into actual sales by liaising where necessary.
- Managing NER requests linked to opportunities to ensure quotations are able to be raised in a timely manner.
- Helping to maintain the current price lists as used by Inside Sales and Order Fulfilment to ensure the correct prices are available for order entry and are consistently kept up to date.
- Assisting with any internal price queries and updating the current price lists with any new prices as required.
- Sending out product literature e.g. catalogues, and organising the relevant samples/demos for enquiries.
These are the main functions of the role; however, employees may be required to carry out other, ad hoc duties, as may be reasonably required.
- Have proven experience of working in a customer service/sales environment, ideally with an international client base.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a confident, polite and efficient telephone manner.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Be a motivated individual who is flexible and willing to learn continuous best practice.
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and positive attitude.
- Excellent organisational, time management and attention to detail skills.
- Be comfortable in being able work alone and/or within a team environment, contributing and sharing best practices, resources and ideas in order to continually improve the customer experience.
- Have the ability to effectively manage customer relationships, promptly responding to queries; ensuring promises are kept with the ability to confidently manage expectations.
- Have the ability to work to set standards and procedures.
- Be ideally educated to at least A Level standard or equivalent.
- Be ideally fluent in at least one European language, other than English, able to demonstrate using additional language skills within a business environment.