We are seeking to recruit individuals with the skills to play a key part in the transformation of the shipping (import/export) area of the business. This role is pivotal to the worldwide logistics roles of Elektron and will play a pivotal role in the Global Supply Chain model of Elektron and the West Molesey site and the delivery of our planned Logistics (shipping/warehouse) Centre of excellence in West Molesey.
Working on a day-to-day basis with internal and external customers and couriers we are looking for experienced export/shipping co-ordinators who possess the drive, change and transform our business as the consolidation of our brands into the West Molesey facility continues.
- Invoicing knowledge
- Liaising with Internal and External sources to ensure product is moved and delivered on time
- Import/Export documentation & Tariff codes
- Knowledge of WW Freight Routes and documentation
- ERP Knowledge
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Good working knowledge of Import / Export and Logistics
- Willing and keen to undertake relevant training to develop skills in relation to the post
- Willing to train and develop team members
- Good customer care skills
- Ability to plan and organise work schedule
- Awareness of Health & Safety Requirements
- Ability to deal with large amounts of paperwork methodically and quickly
- Intermediate / advanced computer skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English and be numerate.