Bulgin is widely recognised as a leading manufacturer of environmentally sealed connectors and components. With over 95 years of experience in the industry, Bulgin continues to innovate and develop products and services to cater for its global customer base across a variety of markets.
The product management group in Bulgin requires a Data Analyst who will be responsible for sales & market analysis.
The role is a newly established in the team. The role requires someone with a highly strategic outlook to analyse Bulgin’s current prospect and customer database. You will be working closely with the Marketing Manager and Product Line Managers to develop and provide data analysis to aid strategic business decisions.
Responsibilities Include :
- Analysing sales and customer data
- Researching our distributor stock and sales with a view to providing new business insight
- Determining market trends via market data provided to Bulgin
- Provide business analysis to clearly define brand direction
- Provide support with data and knowledge to those within the business
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative research, which may involve field interviews, surveys or focus group assessments with customers.
- Analysing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys/focus group transcripts and internal sales and pricing data.
Person Specification :
Skills, Experience and Knowledge :
- A strong understanding of data management systems, email systems, complexities of data and SQL queries.
- Perfect command of Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge of SalesForce
- A sociable and positive team player.
Personal Qualifications :
- A good degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or data analysis related discipline
- Good verbal and written communication skills including the ability to read, write and speak English
- Strong interpersonal skills.